Quantity Surveying Graduate Trainee
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the above position that has arisen at Kubota Engineering (Pvt) Ltd.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
• Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
• Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
• Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
• Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
Any challenges please call +26371 351 2642