Our membership is split into five categories:
1. Registered member: No joining fee, limited benefits (mostly information-only, plus group representation).
2. Subscribed member: aspiring entrepreneurs, and those who are just starting off. We help you avoid common fatal start-up mistakes, and advise on how best to start off on the right footing.
3. Premium member: small-scale enterprises (turnover less than $240 000 per annum, and/or total assets less than $100 000 in value)
4. Platinum member: medium-sized enterprises (turnover and assets above those of premium members, but below $1 million)
5. Affiliate member: large corporations or other organizations wishing to interact with, or do business with SMEs.
Members pay annual joining fees, which currently stand at the following levels:
Registered member $0
Subscribed member $24 per annum
Premium member $100 per annum, or an initial $20, then $10 per month thereafter
Platinum member $200 per annum, or $20 per month
Affiliate member $300 per annum, or $30 per month
Steps towards becoming a member
You can register under any of the above categories. Click on the link above that is most relevant to you/your business to obtain specific details on how to register under that category. If you would only like to receive information, click on the Registered Member link.
Alternatively if you would like to find out more, you can visit our offices for a one-on-one consultation. Click here to see which office is nearest to you.