What is Platinum (Medium sized enterprise) membership?
Platinum (medium-sized enterprise) membership is open only to enterprises classified as medium sized enterprises (asset base over US$100 000 but not exceeding US$1 million, annual turnover exceeding US$240 000, but not exceeding US$3 million, and/or number of employees exceeding 20, but not more than 75).
This membership is for medium-sized enterprises looking to get advanced support services for expanding their businesses nationally, regionally and internationally, as well as those looking for strong representation on issues of a policy or regulatory nature (lobbying and advocacy).
In line with our mission to grow small and medium-sized enterprises into large corporations, our assistance to this category of membership is primarily aimed at growing them into large corporations. Should the entity not wish to pursue this option, we still provide support services to enable it to operate optimally at its desired size.
Similar to the Premium membership, Platinum members are entitled to one-on-one services that start with mapping out a specific growth strategy and action plan aimed at achieving their growth targets. Our regional and international expansion programs help you to scale up your business from being a medium-sized entity to being a large regional or international business.
Platinum members are entitled to:
- Assistance in formulation of expansion strategy, including participation at your specific Strategy session, or within board meetings, on an advisory basis.
- Where needed, assistance in the review and implementation of appropriate systems to manage high growth.
- Participation in the Export Development Program as well as related business expansion programs.
- Inclusion in regional and international export development initiatives.
- Marketing your products on the business directory and online shop (priority listing).
- Inclusion in the business linkages program.
- Access to tenders (detailed) and assistance in tendering.
- Advanced, international Strategic Management training programs that help you optimise operations, marketing, productivity and human resource management.
- Automatic entry into the Local Legends competition under the medium-sized enterprises' category.
- Assistance with seeking funding for your business through banks within our affiliate network and other funding entities, up to a limit of US$1 million.
- Assistance with seeking investors for your business, where necessary.
- Discount on fees for attending the Association's business events and meetings.
- Lobbying and advocacy services.
- Attend and vote at general meetings of the Association.
- Election of your representative(s) into sub-committees and the Executive Committee of the Association.
- Other benefits as the Association may from time to time decide to avail.
- No business whose assets and/or turnover is below or above the thresholds stipulated in the eligibility section shall be allowed to be registered as a Platinum member.
How to become a Platinum member
For Platinum (medium-sized enterprise) membership you pay a subscription of US$200 for the full year. We offer a monthly payment option for the annual subscription, which entails paying an initial US$10 setup fee plus first month subscription of US$20 (i.e. US$30 in total first payment), then US$20 per month thereafter. Please note that the monthly payment option is not a pay-as-you-use arrangement, but rather a credit facility where you are expected to pay every month for the full year. Monthly subscription payments in ZWL are also subject to review in line with prevailing inflationary trends.
The online payment platform by default gives the US dollar price, but you can switch to ZWL by selecting the Paynow or Offline Payment option.
You can complete your registration online below, or alternatively, you can visit our office to consult a Member Consultant who can guide you through the process.
| Save $$$ & Lock price
||Monthly payment convenience|
|Register - Medium Enterprise Annual||Register - Medium Enterprise Monthly|