What is Standard (basic access) membership?
Standard membership is open to any individuals or organisations regardless of size or incorporation status. It is an access-only membership category for those members who only require a particular service such as tenders, access to networking platforms, workstations, virtual office or any other program which does not involve continuous/recurring services from a Member Consultant.
It is also the best value subscription for members who are not resident in Harare or any town where we have a physical presence.
The Standard membership provides access to basic services from the Association including the Tender Watch as well as marketing services for small or medium sized enterprises only. It does not however include the services of a dedicated Member Consultant. Services which are part of the Premium and Platinum membership categories are only available on payment of additional service fees, if one is on the Standard membership package.
Some of the benefits and areas where the Association can assist Standard members are:
- Training in Growth Strategy formulation, and Business Planning
- Online selling of your products/services on our Online Shop.
- Marketing your products on the Business Directory and Products Catalogue.
- Access to tenders (detailed).
- Membership certificate/confirmation of membership for use in tenders.
- Inclusion in the business linkages program.
- Access to networking platforms.
- Business skills training to enhance your competence in effectively running and growing your business (additional costs apply).
- Discount on fees for attending the Association's business events and meetings.
- Lobbying and advocacy services, where the Standard member’s issue is of a nature that affects several other members’ operations. This includes issues like getting exemption letters for operation during lockdowns.
- Assistance with seeking suitable infrastructure for your business (workstations, co-workspaces, virtual office) .
- Attend and vote at general meetings of the Association.
- Election of their representative(s) into sub-committees and the Executive Committee of the Association.
- Other additional benefits that the Association may from time to time unveil.
How to become a Standard member
Standard membership costs US$50 for the full year (or equivalent in any other currency). Our year is a full 12 months from the date of payment. We offer a monthly payment option for the annual subscription, which entails paying an initial US$10 setup fee plus US$5 first month subscription (i.e. US$15 initial payment, in total), then US$5 a month thereafter. Please note that the monthly payment option is not a pay-as-you-use arrangement, but rather a credit facility where you are expected to pay every month for the full year. Monthly subscription payments in ZWL are also subject to review in line with prevailing inflationary trends.
The online payment platform by default gives the US dollar price, but you can switch to ZWL by selecting the Paynow or Offline Payment option.
You can complete your registration online below, or alternatively, you can visit our office to speak to a Member Consultant who can guide you through the process.
| Save $$$ & Lock price
|Register - Standard Membership Annual|
|Monthly payment convenience|
|Register - Standard Membership Monthly|