This facility provides loans for the acquisition of long term business assets such as plant and machinery, vehicles, or equipment. Requirements for this facility are:
- Business must have traded for at least two years, and be profitable.
- Must be a registered company with relevant licensing.
- Management accounts for the past two years (where applicable).
- Details of asset to be acquired and quotation.
- Business plan and cash flow forecast over the loan period.
- Collateral security in the form of movable or immovable assets.
Providers of Asset Finance
The SMEAZ SACCOS offers asset finance for its members.
The following Affiliate Members of the Association offer asset financing facilities:
How to access
To access asset finance facilities, you can contact the relevant institutions directly, should you have all requirements in order. If you need assistance in putting together your application you can apply online by clicking on the button below:
We assist in coming up with a detailed Business Plan and cash flow projections in order to plan for and obtain asset financing. We also refer you to financial institutions that can then offer this financing.
Note that in order for us to assist you, you will need to be a paid-up member of the Association, and there are fees payable for the service.