We facilitate the obtaining of order financing for small and medium enterprises, through several partnering financial institutions. General guidelines for obtaining order finance are:
- Order must be from reputable large corporation or organisation based in Zimbabwe.
- It must be confirmed by the relevant authorities within that organisation.
To obtain funding, you will need to present to us the following documents for preliminary processing:
- Confirmed order.
- Quotation from a reputable supplier specifying delivery time, payment terms and product specification.
- Freight/transport quotation (where relevant).
- Profitability statement for the specific order (showing profitability of the order).
- A letter requesting the facility with a summary history of your trading relationship with the entity which has given you the order.
After processing and identification of a suitable financier for your order, we will also require the following:
- Letter of undertaking from the corporate/organisation to remit funds.
- You may be requested to open a bank account with the financial institution providing the funding.